Friday, May 14, 2010

MARTIN'S BIRTHDAY

Friday was Martin's 28th birthday.  Mee-Hyang and I took him out for dinner, and then a few drinks. We went to a Shabu-shabu restaurant...my first time! and hopefully not my last time! 




They bring you meat and veggies, mushrooms, cabbage, and other various things...




Then you put them in a bowl of boiling broth that is on a burner at your table. It was very good! 

Then we took Martin to a local pub and had some beers...


Every time we go out and talk, us three adoptee's from 3 different countries; I learn a little more about what may be nature and what may be nurture...for instance....did you know....


as children all three of us pouted by pushing our lower lip out? This used to make my dad laugh, which only made me more mad (when I was little).  But we all found out we did that! 


No comments:

Post a Comment