Wednesday, May 19, 2010

NEWSPAPER ARTICLE

Last Saturday two reporter's from, "The News Cheonji" came and interviewed Molly.


 It just so happened that the American's participating in Holt's Homestay program came out to get a tour of Ilsan and meet Molly.  Since there was a room full of adoptee's the reporter's asked if they could ask us a few question?  Next thing we know they're taking our picture for the article. 


I offered a picture of myself to be published, because I'm searching for any birth family while I'm here.  The New Cheonji newspaper is a HUGE newspaper, and is VERY popular here in Korea.  It's one of the most popular newspapers! and now I'm in it! 

2 comments:

  1. how can we get extra copies of that article?

    keren

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were suppose to send Molly 3 copies, and they only sent one. She's trying to get more...I'll see what I can find out.

    ReplyDelete