Saturday, June 12, 2010

FIGHTING KOREA!!

WORLD CUP MANIA HAS BEGUN!!

It started with Martin and I taking the subway into Seoul...they have them decorated like a soccer field!


On one side the subway are fans from different countries plugging their ears! 



And on the other side of the subway is Korean fans yelling!



We made it to the Hongik University stop and met up with Keren...
the area was rallying for the big game!





Keren found THE PERFECT place to watch the game! 3 big screens!! 



Martin and I ready for the game to start!



Korean national anthem...



And then the CRAZINESS began!!

대한민국 = Dae Han Min Guk!
"great country of Korean People!" 


It was THE LOUDEST room I have ever been in! 



I heard English behind me, and I turned around and said, "you speak English?" This is Michael, he's a Holt adoptee from America!! SMALL WORLD! 






The adoptee's united! 







KOREA:  2    GREECE:  0

No comments:

Post a Comment