Friday, June 4, 2010

SO COOL!


The other day I was in Itaewon, and saw this little shop where a guy will monogram ANYTHING for you.  He had all kinds of things to monogram. 

I had him monogram this luggage tag for me with my Korean name on it! He strung his sewing machine and stitched it free hand in about 3 minutes! 



Then I got this fun little key chain thingy...
 

The man spoke pretty good English, he asked what I was doing in Korea? When I told him I was volunteering for Holt, he thought that was really nice of me - Then he told me to pick anything out in the store and he would put my name on it for free. 

I chose this hat...



hhhmm what else could I get monogrammed? ...


2 comments:

  1. you find the best things...very cute!

    Keren

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is really cool! Monogramming is somewhat of a status symbol here in the US (ie:Land's End).

    ReplyDelete