Friday, June 25, 2010

MY GOING HOME PARTY

Thursday afternoon Holt Ilsan Town employee's threw me a going home party!

There was all kinds of yummy food and drinks! 



I made sure Han Sol would be there too...I called him over and told him to sit next to me.


First they gave me a gift...a rather "interesting" night shirt...they had my name embroidered on it, along with,"from your Holt family" embroidered on it  all in Korean. 



Then I received a beautiful certificate from Director Kim, that states my length of volunteering. 







Soo Hee came to the party...



And so did Jin Hae


She gave me a wonderful gift she made herself down in the occupational therapy room.  

Then everyone watched my video...the reaction was WONDERFUL!!




I (of course) cried when I watched the video...I think it hit me then that I was really going home...








No comments:

Post a Comment