Friday, June 25, 2010

JOURNEY HOME

First leg of the journey (no pun intended!) - Seoul to Narita, Japan.  On Japan Air they give you slippers to wear during the flight.  I looked around and EVERYONE took off their shoes and put them on...so I did too! 



Got to the Japan Airlines first class club in the Narita Airport...got my laptop up and running - free internet, had a glass of Champagne, some crackers and cheese! Now I sit for the next 7 hours...I did walk around the airport though...found some "compression socks."  On my way to Korea my feet swelled so bad, I could barely get them back into my shoes when we landed in Seoul.  And then for the next two days they felt badly bruised.  I was told to get some compression socks and wear them, and it will probably help with the painful swelling...we'll see.  But then again, I'm in Business Class and my seat reclines to a bed...so maybe my feet won't swell to the size of cantaloupes! 


See you on the other side of the pond! 


No comments:

Post a Comment