Monday, March 8, 2010

I HAVE GREAT FRIENDS!

Today I was able to give some of the residents toys that were purchased by my friends back home! How fun it was for me to see the joy on the faces of these residents! I was told the best toys to give the residents were ones that made noise.  I found these cute microphones that play music and have flashing lights. 
I went to several  houses and announced to the house mother's, "chang-nan-kkam" (toy) and pointed at the microphone toy.  This made for some exciting moments in the house, as the residents made all kinds of noises!


Thanks to all my friends that generously donated money to make this possible!

1 comment:

  1. Great update! I thought I'd get an e-mail or something when you posted since I'm a "follower" but I had no idea you posted three times! I will check once in a while from now on.

    ReplyDelete