Thursday, March 25, 2010

LUNCH WITH THE DIRECTOR

Today the Director of Ilsan Town took all of the volunteers, and several of the workers from the office to lunch! It was a very nice restaurant!

I knew Dr. Cho was invited to go, so I wore the warm coat she gave me.  She was very glad to see me in it! It was very cold today. 

I sat between Amanda & Dr. Cho. 

The man to the right of Amanda in the tan shirt is Mr. Kim, the Director of Ilsan Town.  Molly is very pleased with his work at Ilsan.  She says that he is very dedicated.  He attends meetings other director's haven't bothered to go to.  He spends some of the weekdays in an apartment at Ilsan, instead of making the drive home everyday of the week.  He also attends Chapel every Monday with the staff.

Mmmm some of the food at the lunch! We also had bulgogi, kimche, rice, soup, fish, and a vegetable pancake. It was very tasty! some of it was very spicy!  

No comments:

Post a Comment