Tuesday, March 23, 2010

"YOU'RE GOING TO CATCH A COLD!"

Tonight (Tuesday) we were all sitting around Molly's dining table, when the phone rang; and the house mother answered the phone.  To my surprise, the call was for me! I have to admit I had a pit in my stomach wondering if everything at home was okay?  I answered the phone and it was Dr. Cho!! what a nice surprise!

She called to tell me that she had gathered some winter clothes for me and Martin.  She is afraid that Martin and I are going to catch a cold, because every Friday when she comes to Ilsan; Martin and I are in short sleeve shirts.  She said she is having the clothes delivered to the Ilsan Medical Center tomorrow at around 4:30pm.  I thanked her on the phone - HOW SWEET IS THAT?? and then she said she would see us again on Friday. 

Tomorrow Martin and I will go to the Medical Center and see what clothes she has sent for us.  I will of course post pictures of what she so kindly gathered for us to wear!

No comments:

Post a Comment