Monday, March 15, 2010

N KOREAN INVASION OR GODZILLA?

It was a rainy day in Ilsan today.  Martin and I took residents to Memorial Hall, where we colored in coloring books, and did puzzles with them.  Suddenly, a loud siren started to wail outside.  It was the kind of siren you hear on a golf course when lightning is seen nearby.   

I looked at Martin and said, "I hope they didn't forget to tell us something?" ... we kept on coloring ... the siren kept on blaring ... I then said to Martin, "don't you expect to see Godzilla out the window, stomping through the city, crushing cars? and seeing people running for their lives?" that made him laugh.  Then he replied, "actually I'm wondering if we're supposed to take shelter because the north has just invaded the south?" ... hhhmmm .... and here we are coloring in our coloring books oblivious to what the siren means?! Well, we're still here so I guess it was just a drill.  

No comments:

Post a Comment