Thursday, April 8, 2010

DINNER WITH MS. CHA

Tonight Amanda and I were invited to dinner with Ms. Cha (the one on the left).  She works in the office here at Holt Ilsan.  She interprets English for everyone in the office.  Her English is quite good.  Sometimes she has to think about how she wants to say a phrase, but she is very understandable. She invited another gal who works at Holt Ilsan in the rehabilitation center (I forgot her name).


I also forgot the name of this meal, but as you can tell it's VERY red!  It was VERY spicy! The waitress poured the marinated chicken and cabbage on the hot skillet in the middle of our table...and just when you thought it was safe....she then poured MORE red stuff on the food!!  Just when I was feeling pretty good about my hot meter going up...I'm knocked down a few notches.  The two girls asked if it was spicy? as if they had to really ask...I was sweating and drinking A LOT of water.  When I asked them if they thought it was hot? they just laughed and said, "nope." 

No comments:

Post a Comment