Sunday, April 4, 2010

MONDAY AFTERNOON WITH RESIDENTS

This afternoon we spent time with the ladies of Wanda House.  It was still nice out so we took them for a walk, and then played on the playground. 

This little one is an absolute cutie! She looks pretty normal, but she can't follow directions, and she's very, very, hyper.  But she is cute as can be! She's always happy, she'll laugh and smile but she doesn't talk. 

Today for some reason, something upset her while we were walking.  She wanted me to pick her up, so I did; and she put her head on my shoulder.  I patted her back to comfort her.  And then I gave her a cookie and she was back to being happy again. 




                 These are really cool special swings that fit wheelchairs in them.  The residents LOVE them!

No comments:

Post a Comment