Wednesday, April 28, 2010

ILSAN MEMORIES

Here are some of my latest memories here at Ilsan Town!

We will begin with that crazy Norwegian - Martin...enuf said...



This little guy lives in the Glory Home - when we went to pick-up our residents today, he wanted me to pick him up.  Then he wouldn't let go of me. I took him to a couch in the house, and sat down with him and rubbed his back while he sat in my lap.  But when it was time for me to go, he began to cry...the house mother had to come over and pry him off me so I could leave.  I went back to the house later and took him out for awhile. He was so happy, he sang in his chair and giggled and pointed where he wanted me to go.






BBBrrrrr it's COLD outside!! Molly read in the Korea Times this morning that it hasn't been this cold so late in April - early May in 102 YEARS! It was so cold, Molly made a fire in the fireplace! It was 34 degrees this morning.



Mee Hyang enjoying her lunch in the cafeteria! We were grateful for HOT soup!



Pipe cleaner bows for EVERYONE!! Mrs. Merton found pipe cleaners in Molly's office, so she brought them back to Molly's house...we found a good use for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment