Saturday, April 10, 2010

PURCHASES

Here is a picture I bought in Insa Dong - I LOVE it...now I just gotta figure out how to get it home without bending it!




This picture I bought up near the DMZ at Imjingak - it's made of feathers, and was created by an artist in North Korea.




This was a must purchase....a pillow for my plane ride home, but has also been my companion at night! I named him, "Toki" (toe-key) 토끼 because that's "rabbit" in Korean.


He has become a rather famous Toki around here...Martin threatens to twist his head off.  Soo Hee thinks he's hers...and then the house mothers cracked-up when I brought him down to Molly's because he needed "surgery" - his head was coming off, so I told the house mother I needed a needle and thread - STAT! Everyone has their eyes on my Toki, but he's heavily guarded and WILL be coming home with ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment